Friday 5 September 2014

Film: I am a huge fan of the film industry. My favorite genre's include action, horror and comedy. My favorite actors are Adam Sandler, Christopher Mintz-Plasse, Woody Harelson and Cameron Diaz. My personal favorite films include Happy Gilmore, Zombieland, Kick-ass, Kick-ass 2 and the new film in cinema's Sex tape.  



Music: I am a big fan of music, I listen to it on a regular basis. I will listen to certain types of music depending on what mood I'm in or activity I'm about to take part in. My favorite type of music is either acoustic, house music or club music. My favorite artists are Tom O'dell, American Authors, Ed Sheeran and Kodaline. I usually like any sort of house music, especially disclosure. 

This is Tom O'dell, he is one of my favorite
artists, his main hits include another love and
I know. He is also well known as a song
writer. 



Gaming:
I regularly play video games, particularly on my PS3 and PS4. I mostly enjoy Grand Theft Auto IV and V, FIFA 14, soon to be FIFA 15, and Call of Duty. I mainly like sporting games or games where you can do anything you want, like Grand Theft Auto.

No comments:

Post a Comment